BUSINESSES are you interested in having corporate meetings onboard a cruise ship? Let us plan your Meeting, Incentive, Conference, Event (MICE). Hope you will consider your private MICE during the day, have private space onboard your favorite cruise line, leave the cooking behind, pack and unpack once, and spend time with family/friends in the evenings onboard your favorite cruise ship.
Winterville Senior Citizens Trip to Washington, DC to tour the National Museum of African American History and Culture, Frederick Douglass Home and other museums with a stop at Potomac Mills on the return home. Dates: September 5-8, 2018
GROUPS, Nomadic Star Travel has special savings if you have groups of 20+ … reserve your tickets today for:
- New York Spectacular Radio City Rockettes
- Philadelphia’s New Observation Deck
- Experience West Virginia and its beautiful mountains from the comfort of a MountainRail Adventure train ride
- Natural Wonders
- Alaska – there’s a way to see the iconic in Alaska while enjoying a sightseeing cruise, flight seeing adventure, or whale watching tour
- British Columbia – groups looking for outdoor adventure, wine touring, wildlife viewing or culinary experience, there is something for everyone
- Oregon’s Columbia River Gorge will leave groups falling for the Pacific Northwest.
- Washington – Hello Seattle! You will not have to venture far from the city to find destinations packed with attractions, scenic views, wildlife and more.
TOURS – Interested in taking your students on field trips to Washington, DC? Colleges/universities – students studying abroad ?
TOP BROADWAY SHOWS with best available seating at time of booking (guaranteed to be Orchestra or Front Mezzanine)!
- An American Paris
- The Lion King
- The Color Purple
- Kinky Boots
BUCKET LIST FOR 2018 … see the world one dream vacation at a time through your travel advisors at Nomadic Star Travel
- Kenya Private Safari (9-day package from $3,659 per person) with Monograms
- Botswana, South Africa and Zambia (12-day tour from $11,790 per person) with Tauck
- Golden Myanmar & The Alluring Irrawaddy (14-day cruise from $5,299 per person) with Avalon Waterways
- The Philippines, Manila and Boracay Sojourn (6-day tour from $1,535 per person) with Sita World Tours … must book by March 2018
- Singapore to Tianjin Cruise (12-days on Royal Caribbean’s Ovation of the Seas, April 12-26, 2018) Itinerary: Singapore, Ho Chi Minh (Phu My); Hue/Danang (Chan May), Vietnam; Hong Kong, China, Seoul (Incheon), South Korea, and Beijing
- Sun & Down Under (11-day package from $2,009 per person) with Monograms
- Double Denali, Land & Sea Journey (14-day cruise and land tour from $2,699 per person) with Holland America Line
- Enchanting Maui, Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa (5-night say in a resort view room for $1,268 person person) – daily breakfast for two plus kids 17 and younger stay free … for travel by May 1, 2018 with Pleasant Holidays
- Montana and Alberta (7-day tour from $4,599 per person) with Adventures by Disney … for travel booked by March 31, 2018
- Vineyards and Vistas (14-day cruise from $5,970 per person) with Crystal Cruises
- Stars of the Pacific (18-day cruise from $2,899 per person) with Oceania Cruises … travel by May 28, 2018
MUSIC THEME CRUISE on Celebrity Cruise Lines, ship: Summit
- February 3-10, 2018, The Jazz Cruise
- February 10-17, 2018, The Smooth Jazz Cruise
- February 2-9, 2019 and February 23-March 2, 2019, The Smooth Jazz Cruises
MUSIC THEME CRUISE on Norwegian Cruise Lines, ship: Jade
- Star Trek, January 5-11 and January 11-17, 2018
Shopping Across America
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco