Great Travel Specials … note booking dates
- Princess Cruises – 35% off, plus 3rd and 4th guest sail from $99; book by July 31, 2019 with travel dates: September-December 2019 voyages
- Oceania – 2 for 1 cruise fares with free internet; book now through September 30, 2019 with travel dates November 14, 2019 through February 24, 2020
- Sirena Exotic Collection – new immersive itineraries to The Holy Lands, Arabia, India and Myanmar (comprises nine sailings of 10-24 days beginning in November 2020 and culminating in April 2021)
- Crystal Cruises – book now with savings up to $6,000 per suite on ocean, plus exclusive Distinctive Voyages Host, a private welcome reception and exclusive shore event or up to $250 shipboard credit; booking window June 1-30, 2019, select 2019 sailings
- Norwegian Cruises – 9-day Canada & New England from New York (September 8, 2020)
Thought about traveling by rail? Contact us for:
- Canadian Rockies with Railbookers on your mind? Let’s travel by rail with nights spent onboard and in hotels.
- Rail Vacations in the USA and Canada with Amtrak Vacations
NEW RESORTS IN THE CARIBBEAN AND MEXICO
- Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa (accommodations, meals, wi-fi, entertainment, non-motorized waterspouts; target audience – couples, honeymooners, friends traveling together)
- Grand Lido Negril (accommodations, 24-hour room service, fully stocked mini-bars, wi-fi throughout the property and in-room Bluetooth speakers and USB-recharge stations; target audience – adult travelers seeking a clothing-optional vacation experience, honeymooners, destination wedding groups)
- Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos (accommodations, all meals, 24-hour room service, wi-fi, butler service, unlimited phone calls to the continental U. S., Canada and Mexico; target audience – families, couples, honeymooners, friends traveling together, travelers seeking a deluxe getaway)
- Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman (FIT property includes accommodations, but guest can opt for the Ultimate Escape – food and drinks inclusive package; target audience – Margaritaville and Jimmy Buffett fans, families, couples, friends traveling together)
- Sandals Royal Barbados (accommodations, wi-fi, entertainment, non-motorized water sports; target audience – families, couples, honeymooners, friends traveling together)
BUSINESSES are you interested in having corporate meetings onboard a cruise ship? Let us plan your Meeting, Incentive, Conference, Event (MICE). Hope you will consider your private MICE during the day, have private space onboard your favorite cruise line, leave the cooking behind, pack and unpack once, and spend time with family/friends in the evenings onboard your favorite cruise ship.
COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES – Are your students studying abroad? We have extensive experience in booking students’ travel.
GROUPS – Nomadic Star Travel has special savings if you have groups of 20+ … reserve your tickets today for:
- New York Spectacular Radio City Rockettes
- Philadelphia’s New Observation Deck
- Experience West Virginia and its beautiful mountains from the comfort of a MountainRail Adventure train ride
- Natural Wonders
- Alaska – there’s a way to see the iconic in Alaska while enjoying a sightseeing cruise, flight seeing adventure, or whale watching tour
- British Columbia – groups looking for outdoor adventure, wine touring, wildlife viewing or culinary experience, there is something for everyone
- Oregon’s Columbia River Gorge will leave groups falling for the Pacific Northwest.
- Washington – Hello Seattle! You will not have to venture far from the city to find destinations packed with attractions, scenic views, wildlife and more.
TOP BROADWAY SHOWS with best available seating (guaranteed seating in Orchestra or Front Mezzanine)
- The Temptations Story
- An American Paris
- The Lion King
- The Color Purple
- Kinky Boots
INTERESTED IN MUSIC THEME CRUISES FOR 2020? Here’s the latest news, so contact us if interested in booking your stateroom today!
Smooth Jazz Cruise ‘20.1 sails in January 2020
- Blue Note at Sea ’20 (sailing dates January 25 – February 1, 2020).
- The Jazz Cruise ’20
- Smooth Jazz Cruise ‘20.2 sails March 14-21, 2020
The Sky’s The Limit – The Carolinas rise to the occasion – The mountain towns of North Carolina and South Carolina are some of the East Coast’s best kept secrets, with a rich heritage of Appalachian crafts, music and food. Groups can reap all the benefits of staying in these active communities:
- Haywood County, North Carolina (west of Asheville and known as the gateway to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park)
- Spartanburg, South Carolina has one of the largest park systems in South Carolina (Croft State Park) and lakes (Lake Bowen, Lake Black and Lake Cooley)
- Blowing Rock, North Carolina (nestled amid the Blue Ridge Mountains) welcomes nature lovers
- Greenville, South Carolina
- Asheville, North Carolina