Canadian Rockies with Railbookers on your mind? Let’s travel by rail with nights spent onboard and in hotels. Contact us,.
TOP NEW RESORTS IN THE CARIBBEAN AND MEXICO
- Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa (accommodations, meals, wi-fi, entertainment, non-motorized waterspouts; target audience – couples, honeymooners, friends traveling together)
- Grand Lido Negril (accommodations, 24-hour room service, fully stocked mini-bars, wi-fi throughout the property and in-room Bluetooth speakers and USB-recharge stations; target audience – adult travelers seeking a clothing-optional vacation experience, honeymooners, destination wedding groups)
- Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos (accommodations, all meals, 24-hour room service, wi-fi, butler service, unlimited phone calls to the continental U. S., Canada and Mexico; target audience – families, couples, honeymooners, friends traveling together, travelers seeking a deluxe getaway)
- Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman (FIT property includes accommodations, but guest can opt for the Ultimate Escape – food and drinks inclusive package; target audience – Margaritaville and Jimmy Buffett fans, families, couples, friends traveling together)
- Sandals Royal Barbados (accommodations, wi-fi, entertainment, non-motorized water sports; target audience – families, couples, honeymooners, friends traveling together)
BUSINESSES are you interested in having corporate meetings onboard a cruise ship? Let us plan your Meeting, Incentive, Conference, Event (MICE). Hope you will consider your private MICE during the day, have private space onboard your favorite cruise line, leave the cooking behind, pack and unpack once, and spend time with family/friends in the evenings onboard your favorite cruise ship.
COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES – Are your students studying abroad? We have extensive experience in booking students’ travel.
Exclusive Tours in the United States in 2019 with Deluxe Motorcoach transportation included
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Tennessee (4 days/3 nights) April-October, starting at $609 per person, double occupancy. Package includes:
3 nights lodging, 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners including Southern Belle Dinner Cruise
3 train rides (The Missionary Ridge Local; Lookout Mountain Incline Railway, Blue Ridge Scenic Railway)
- Chicago, Illinois (5 days/4nights) year round, starting at $629 per person, double occupancy. Package includes:
- 4 nights lodging, 4 breakfast, 4 dinners including dinner in Greek Town
- Guided tour of Chicago, Navy Pier
- Shedd Aquarium
- Architectural Cruise of Chicago
- Skydeck Chicago “Observation Deck” (Water Town Place Mall)
- Federal Reserve Money Museum (Union Park Conservatory)
- Finger Lakes New York (May-October), starting at $399 per person, double occupancy. Package includes:
2 nights lodging, 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners including Belhurst Castle
Corning Museum of Glass (Willard Memorial Chapel, Sonnenberg Gardens and Mansion, Wegman’s Marketplace)
Tour and Tasting at a popular winery
Scenic Lake Cruise
- Black Hills of South Dakota (9 days/8 nights) June-September, starting at $1169 per person, double occupancy. Package includes:
- 8 nights lodging, 8 breakfasts and dinners
- Crazy Horse Mountain Carving
- Guide for 2 days in the Black Hills (Black Hills Gold Factory)
- Badlands National Park (Museum of the American Indian and Wisconsin Dells Cruise)
- Mount Rushmore
GROUPS, Nomadic Star Travel has special savings if you have groups of 20+ … reserve your tickets today for:
- New York Spectacular Radio City Rockettes
- Philadelphia’s New Observation Deck
- Experience West Virginia and its beautiful mountains from the comfort of a MountainRail Adventure train ride
- Natural Wonders
- Alaska – there’s a way to see the iconic in Alaska while enjoying a sightseeing cruise, flight seeing adventure, or whale watching tour
- British Columbia – groups looking for outdoor adventure, wine touring, wildlife viewing or culinary experience, there is something for everyone
- Oregon’s Columbia River Gorge will leave groups falling for the Pacific Northwest.
- Washington – Hello Seattle! You will not have to venture far from the city to find destinations packed with attractions, scenic views, wildlife and more.
TOP BROADWAY SHOWS with best available seating at time of booking (guaranteed to be Orchestra or Front Mezzanine)!
- Stay tuned for the new gospel musical … ALIVE 55+ (Dempsey Theater) New York City for the fall of 2019
- An American Paris
- The Lion King
- The Color Purple
- Kinky Boots
INTERESTED IN MUSIC THEME CRUISES FOR 2020? Here’s the latest news, so contact us if interested in booking your stateroom today!
Smooth Jazz Cruise ‘20.1 (open booking now)
- Blue Note at Sea ’20 (sailing dates January 25 – February 1, 2020). Open booking for all begins on February 4, 2019.
- The Jazz Cruise ’20 and open booking starts January 29
- Smooth Jazz Cruise ‘20.2 (open booking now) with sailing dates March 14-21, 2020
DID YOU KNOW …
- Symphony of the Seas (Royal Caribbean International) started sailing from Miami, FL on a 7 Night Eastern/Western Caribbean with special pricing o
- Ovation of the Seas (Royal Caribbean International) will sail from Sydney, Australia on a 10-night New Zealand cruise?
Shopping Across America
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
The Sky’s The Limit – The Carolinas rise to the occasion – The mountain towns of North Carolina and South Carolina are some of the East Coast’s best kept secrets, with a rich heritage of Appalachian crafts, music and food. Groups can reap all the benefits of staying in these active communities:
- Haywood County, North Carolina (west of Asheville and known as the gateway to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park)
- Spartanburg, South Carolina has one of the largest park systems in South Carolina (Croft State Park) and lakes (Lake Bowen, Lake Black and Lake Cooley)
- Blowing Rock, North Carolina (nestled amid the Blue Ridge Mountains) welcomes nature lovers
- Greenville, South Carolina
- Asheville, North Carolina