BUSINESSES are you interested in having corporate meetings onboard a cruise ship? Let us plan your Meeting, Incentive, Conference, Event (MICE). Hope you will consider your private MICE during the day, have private space onboard your favorite cruise line, leave the cooking behind, pack and unpack once, and spend time with family/friends in the evenings onboard your favorite cruise ship.
TOURS – Interested in taking your students on field trips to Washington, DC?
COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES – Are you students studying abroad? We have extensive in booking students’ travel.
Winterville Senior Citizens Trip to Washington, DC to tour the National Museum of African American History and Culture, Frederick Douglass Home and other museums with a stop at Potomac Mills on the return home. Dates: September 5-8, 2018
GROUPS, Nomadic Star Travel has special savings if you have groups of 20+ … reserve your tickets today for:
- New York Spectacular Radio City Rockettes
- Philadelphia’s New Observation Deck
- Experience West Virginia and its beautiful mountains from the comfort of a MountainRail Adventure train ride
- Natural Wonders
- Alaska – there’s a way to see the iconic in Alaska while enjoying a sightseeing cruise, flight seeing adventure, or whale watching tour
- British Columbia – groups looking for outdoor adventure, wine touring, wildlife viewing or culinary experience, there is something for everyone
- Oregon’s Columbia River Gorge will leave groups falling for the Pacific Northwest.
- Washington – Hello Seattle! You will not have to venture far from the city to find destinations packed with attractions, scenic views, wildlife and more.
TOP BROADWAY SHOWS with best available seating at time of booking (guaranteed to be Orchestra or Front Mezzanine)!
- An American Paris
- The Lion King
- The Color Purple
- Kinky Boots
BUCKET LIST FOR 2018 … see the world one dream vacation at a time through your travel advisors at Nomadic Star Travel
- Kenya Private Safari (9-day package from $3,659 per person) with Monograms
- Botswana, South Africa and Zambia (12-day tour from $11,790 per person) with Tauck
- Golden Myanmar & The Alluring Irrawaddy (14-day cruise from $5,299 per person) with Avalon Waterways
- Sun & Down Under (11-day package from $2,009 per person) with Monograms
- Double Denali, Land & Sea Journey (14-day cruise and land tour from $2,699 per person) with Holland America Line
- Vineyards and Vistas (14-day cruise from $5,970 per person) with Crystal Cruises
- Stars of the Pacific (18-day cruise from $2,899 per person) with Oceania Cruises … travel by May 28, 2018
MUSIC THEME CRUISE on Celebrity Cruise Lines, ship: Summit
- January 19-26, 2019, The Jazz Cruise
- January 26-February 2, 2019, Blue Note at Sea
- February 2-9, 2019 and February 23-March 2, 2019, The Smooth Jazz Cruises
DID YOU KNOW …
- Symphony of the Seas (Royal Caribbean International) will sail from Miami, FL starting November 2018 on a 7 Night Eastern/Western Caribbean with special pricing of buy one/get half off and 25% off 3rd/4th guests sharing same cabin?
- Island Princess (Princess Cruises) departs November 10, 2018 on a 10 days Panama Canal with Costa Rica and the Caribbean starting at $1249 per person?
- MSC Seaside departs Miami, FL on September 8 and September 22, 2018 for the Western Caribbean?
- Ovation of the Seas (Royal Caribbean International) will sail from Sydney, Australia on a 10-night New Zealand cruise?
- Silver Cloud (Silversea) departing November 22, 2018 for a 10-day Antarctica expedition?
Shopping Across America
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
The Sky’s The Limit – The Carolinas rise to the occasion – The mountain towns of North Carolina and South Carolina are some of the East Coast’s best kept secrets, with a rich heritage of Appalachian crafts, music and food. Groups can reap all the benefits of staying in these active communities:
- Haywood County, North Carolina (west of Asheville and known as the gateway to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park)
- Spartanburg, South Carolina has one of the largest park systems in South Carolina (Croft State Park) and lakes (Lake Bowen, Lake Black and Lake Cooley)
- Blowing Rock, North Carolina (nestled amid the Blue Ridge Mountains) welcomes nature lovers
- Greenville, South Carolina
- Asheville, North Carolina